You are hereHome ›
Child Care Aware of Minnesota welcomes everyone with a passion for walking alongside child care providers engaging in continuing education opportunities. Whether you’re new to training or have been facilitating learning communities for decades, Child Care Aware is here for you. Providers in our state can benefit from your leadership and expertise. We hope you will join us in our commitment to building quality and creating access for all.
The Importance of Trainers
- Child Care Aware partners with training professionals throughout Minnesota and neighboring states who are interested in new learning and in distinguishing themselves in high-demand topic areas.
- Innovative trainers grow the skills and knowledge of child care providers. The well-being of our children depends on this!
- It takes a full toolbox of knowledge and skills to respond to the unique needs, joys and challenges each child brings to a care setting. Excellent trainers equip child care professionals to deliver for every child every day. They offer tailored discussion on healthy growth and help providers hone their skills using the latest approaches to responsive care in several languages and across cultural communities.
- The Training-of-Trainers (TOT) events offered through Child Care Aware are opportunities to be involved in Minnesota’s educational trends including Parent Aware, Minnesota’s Quality Rating and Improvement System, the Minnesota Child Care Credential and more.
- More and more often parents and communities are asking child care providers to demonstrate their quality. The Child Care Aware of Minnesota system is here to support child care providers and training professionals in their efforts to respond.
- Professionals & Caregivers