Professional Development for Child Care Providers
The statewide Training Catalog for January through June 2014 is now available. Because dates, times and locations are subject to change, please visit MNStreams.org to find the most current training information.
Child Care Aware professional development and training opportunities seek to positively impact the experiences of children in all child care settings by expanding the knowledge, skills, attitudes and beliefs of those who care for them.
Contact the Professional Development Advisor at your local Child Care Aware agency to get help planning your professional growth.
Child Care Aware training is:
- Designed to prepare Minnesota’s child care professionals for a changing field.
- Grounded in state-approved core competencies that define what practitioners need to know and be able to do to provide quality education and care.
- Structured to lead to credentials, such as the CDA.
- Designed for every provider, at any experience level.
- Offered in a variety of lengths, formats and settings.
- Targeted to prepare providers for the Parent Aware Rating, Minnesota’s quality rating system.
- Coordinated with the Minnesota Registry and the Minnesota Center for Professional Development.
- Professionals & Caregivers