About Child Care Aware of Minnesota
We help families find the quality child care their children need to grow and we support the professional growth of child care professionals. Formerly the Minnesota Child Care Resource and Referral Network, Child Care Aware of Minnesota has been in operation for more than 25 years. In that time, our statewide system of agencies has served more than 600,000 parents looks for child care and more than 100,000 child care professionals seeking education and professional development.
We believe that every child deserves quality care and education. By guiding and connecting families, educating and supporting providers, and informing and standing with our community through local and statewide partners, we’re working towards building a diverse, high-quality child care system accessible to all Minnesota families.
Working together, we’re Bringing Up What Matters Most.
Last year, Child Care Aware of Minnesota:
- Helped 19,500 parents looking for child care referrals and information on quality care through phone referrals at local Child Care Aware agencies or through our online search tool.
- Served more than 185,000 visitors to this website.
- Conducted more than 2,200 professional development sessions with more than 32,000 participants.
- Conducted 210 courses through our online training program, Eager-to-Learn, for 1,850 participants.
- Awarded more than $1.2 million to child care professionals through various grants and scholarship programs.
- Professionals & Caregivers